Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm Off On The Adventure

Music video? Short film? Art piece? I'd say all three. I'd also say masterpiece.



I'm gonna let the video do the talking for me. It's absolutely fantastic. DON'T READ ON UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED THE VIDEO. As some of you may know Kid Cudi is rumoured to have anger issues (hence Mr. Rager), from what I've read this is the basic synopsis: The Cudi in the black jacket is the good one, he's the one we're cheering for. The Cudi in the brown jacket is the bad one. The brown jacket is trying to corrupt/consume the black jacket. The other scary looking doods fighting is Cudi's conscience or his guardians if you will. Black jacket Cudi realizes that the only way to defeat his anger (brown jacket/Mr. Rager) is to kill it himself. He gets snapped back into reality with his counselor calling his name. She can be seen as one of the guardians as well because she is helping him defeat his problem. Other things to note: "oh hey it's Kanye West" at 4:23. Shout to Drew H for showing me this video. He's a good kiddo.

Like us on Facebook, follow on Twitter. Links for that are above in the contact section. Please please please keep spreading the word too. The bigger it gets the better. Believe you me. I'll be back tomorrow with a throwback track. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG