Monday, September 26, 2011

I'll Be The Last Man Standing

Akon and Asher Roth (Akon voice)



I'm back baby!! After a long leave of absence your friendly neighborhood is back. The last couple of months have been refreshing for me. A lot of new things attempted and a lot of things that happened. Some good, some bad. But that's a story for a different day, besides you're here for the music. And to be perfectly honest with you I've missed you (yes you!) However, fear no more, I'm here. Today's selection comes courtesy of Asher "I Love College" Roth and Akon. This song goes hard. Ill beat, ill rhymes. I like it. As for motivation try this on for size; no matter how hard life knocks you down, life only rewards those who get back up. The ones who stay down live there life in fear and risk free. Those who get back up are the ones who succeed. So I encourage you to get back up and work even harder than you were before. Reap your reward. Once you've realized that you can face life you'll realize you can do anything and experience true strenght. So stand up, and be the last man standing.

As always comment and rate below. Like me on Facebook, follow on Twitter. Links for that are in the contact bar. Tell your friends about this and spread the word. I'll be back tomorrow with some local talent. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

1 comment:

Stay Fresh,
RG