Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Next To You

This one's gonna be short and sweet. Local good music. Nuff said.



Today's local talent comes courtesy of The Local Onlyz with Next To You. They deliver a feel good love song that's sure to bring a nice summer time feel into your life. It also shows the beauty of Regina. Hope you guys enjoy.

Twitter, and Facebook links are in the contact section above. If you're a local artist who wants to be featured here shoot me an email/tweet/facebook message and give me a good song to feature. I assure you it'll make its way on here. Keep on spreading t
he word. Tell everybody you know, and I mean EVERYBODY. Hell, tell people you don't know. But ya, keep telling people and I'll love ya forever and ever. Comment and rate below and all that good stuff. I'll be back tomorrow with a music video. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG