Friday, September 30, 2011

Money Can't Buy Happiness But It Can Buy An Island

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Friday!



Since it's Friday you guys know that it's time to fell good. The end of the week signals 2 days of carefree living. If you'd had a bad week, it's all good cause it's a new day, soon a new week and before you know it you'll be back on your feet. It may seem as though all hope is lost and things are falling apart (Chinua Achebe anyone?) but as one of my friends has shown me sometimes the destruction of one thing lays down the foundation for something bigger and better (one can only hope). Today we have a little D Why with Wind Blows. I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE D Why. Everything he writes is pure gold and this is no exception. Prepare yourself to be lost in carefree rythym and rhymes. D Why delivers every single time you press play and never fails to impress. This one goes out to my boys Drew H, Mitch B, and Songah C always there to tell a good tale. So, regardless of what type of week you had I invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy. It's Feel Good Friday!

If you want to make someones bad week a good week I suggest you like us on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter. If you want to make it extra good I invite you to post or tweet this link out and tell the world about this little blog. Climb a Siberian mountain Rocky style and scream it from the top of your lungs.... Or you can just tell people like a normal human being. No matter what you do I'll be back tomorrow with the fresh pick. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG