Saturday, October 1, 2011

Who's Gonna Take You Home

Mr. Hudson. Kanye West. Let's get into it.



Fresh Saturday my people. We got a fresh track, a little older but still classy Anyone But Him. I don't have much to say on the subject. I was just really feeling this song all week so that's why it's here. Weekly shoutouts to Suchan and D Haid. Those boys give me some good feedback so I always enjoy having a nice chat with them. Super big shout to my man Dave aka Creelmankid. He's the man responsible for all this and without a few encouraging emails this may have ended. He's a great chap and just a joy to have the opportunity to talk to/learn from. So ya, sit back relax and enjoy the song. It's Fresh Song Of The Week Saturday!

Remember to keep spreading the word about us. Like us on Facebook, and follow on Twitter. Links for that are in the comment section above. Also, comment/rate below it helps me keep track of how many people are actually reading it and to be perfectly honest with you I get amped when I see either a rating or a comment. So do that. I'll be back Monday with a motivational track. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG