Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We Gonna Set This Party Off Right

My favorite artist, with a song off my favorite album. Beauty!



If you know me you know that I love Kanye West. Just like a fat kid loves cake. Now, this is off his College Dropout which is by far my favorite album. I don't think I've ever heard an album all the way through so many times. Like, lets put it this way, if I was on an island with one album, this would be it. I think I made my point right? I can move on? K. sweet. So here's the music video to his song All Falls Down. The first time I saw it when he looks at his reflection in the mirror and in the car window I was like



Then I was like, "this will do, I quite enjoy this." Also, check out how the acoustics change when he's in the bathroom. Also note Common is in the video. And when Kanye is in the x ray you can see that there is a piece of metal in his jaw. For those of you who don't know Kanye West was in a near fatal car crash that resulted in his jaw having to be wired to his face. You can read more about it here. Now, for those of us who don't have wires in our face I invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy some Kanye. Don't forget to rate/comment below or on Facebook.

Also, a reminder to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and here on Google. Also keep spreading the word like a fat kid spreads mayonnaise (I'm really into the fat kid jokes today, it'll be better tomorrow). A big welcome to the new people who read this, hopefully you guys enjoy. If you have any suggestions/recommendations feel free to email me. Also, check out my boys at GentleNation they'll hook you up with some illy tunes. And you can also follow them on Twitter. We're just 46 likes away from blogging to begin so keep spreading the word.... again... I'll be back tomorrow with a throwback track. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

1 comment:

Stay Fresh,
RG