Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Flya Than They've Ever Been

2 pals making music? Doesn't get much better.



Now, we had some Rubiks last week, and this week we have more Rubiks, but we also have the Persian Prince! My boy Aryan laying down a phat hook (with a ph, cause that's how special it is). I think I was one of the first people to download this song, because I enjoyed it that much. It's a beauty, and I hope you guys enjoy. These guys are going to be feaurted on Tuesday's a lot. Consider them the house band to my blog. Local Talent Tuesday baby!

Also, remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and here on Goggle. Rate/comment below or on Facebook. If you have any suggestions feel free to email me (check Contact tab). We're at 52 likes, which means we need 48 more to start some vlogs. So promote this bish like crazy. I'll be back tomorrow with a music video. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG