Monday, June 20, 2011

Lactose Tolerant, Addicted To Cheddar

Actor, writer, rapper, he does all of it.



Motivation Monday everyone! I'm here to get you nice and pumped up/motivated for this week. Now, I've been awaiting this day all of last week because this has been on constant replay on my Ipod. If you're not ready to kick some ass after this, you probably don't have a pulse. Legit, you're probably dead. Childish Gambino, aka Donald Glover (guy who plays Troy on Community) is not only a great actor, but also a fantastic musician. Here he is with his song Hero. So, stand up, and get ready to get energized. It's Motivation Monday!

A reminder to like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and on Google. Also, please remember to tell people about this page. I'm going to do something here, if we get up to 100 likes on Facebook, I'll start doing a few video segments (this is good). Lets get this thing big! Also, if you guys have suggestions or songs you want me to post, feel free to email me and let me know. I'll throw you shout outs too, so it's a win win. I'll be back tomorrow with some local talent. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG