Thursday, June 23, 2011

We Going Straight To The Wild Wild West

It's officially summer. So Will Smith is in order. Nuff said.



Yes, ladies and gentlemen it is officially summer time. So you know what that means, days of not doing anything and just relaxing. So, in honor of summer, and in honor of it being Throwback Thursday I thought I'd pull out a little something special today. I do this because I love you guys. Combining the feel good rhymes and nostalgic factor of a Will Smith cinematic feature song with some acting gives us today's Throwback Thursday! Allow yourself to relax and the memories of the 90's flow back into your body. Shout out to Shaun T for getting me thinking about Will Smith after he posted a Fresh Prince video on my wall (best show ever). He's also a big help on Throwback Thursdays because he's got a deep passion for these old school tracks, for that I thank him. So, press play, sit back and relax.

A reminder to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and here on Google. We're 44 likes away from starting to vlog. So please please please keep spreading the word about this like wild wild west fire (see what I did there). The more people here about it the better, so keep spreading it. Also check out GentleNation, they can hook you up with some illy tracks for free. So check them out. They're also on Twitter. I'll be back tomorrow with a feel good song. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG