Saturday, October 29, 2011

Who's Watching?

Halloween may be two days away, but it's Halloween party weekend. So today, we got Halloween music on lock.



Featured in a Geico commercial, this Mysto and Pizzi remix features a nice remix of Rockwell's classic Somebody's Watching Me. This version is not sung by Rockwell, but I'll include the link to his version as well just because the background is sung by childhood friend Micheal Jackson. AND the video is the bomb! I suggest looking up Rockwell, he has family ties to LMFAO and a bunch of other famous Motown artists.



That's really all I got to say for today. I wish you all a happy halloween. Be safe and all that. Before you go out though, sit back, relax and enjoy. It's Fresh Saturday!

Remember to like us and follow me. Links for facebook and twitter are in the contact section. So get on that ish! Also, keep spreading the word. Tweet this, post it all that good stuff. I'll be back Monday with some motivation. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG