Thursday, October 27, 2011

Play That Synth Solo

XV. Foreign Exchange Student. Let's get it.



Ladies and gentlemen, first and foremost, I know it's been a long time. But hopefully this song can make up for that. I know I personally have been knee deep in midterm season and it still feels as though it will never end. But leave it to the pride of Wichita Kansas, XV, to offer a bit of a "light in the tunnel" if you will. Just a tight feel good beat with a synth solo. What's not to love? For those of you having a rough week this one's for you. Hard times come and go, but good memories and music last forever. Sit back, relax and enjoy. It's feel good Friday!

It's been a while so I remind y'all to like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter. Also, and this is a big favor I'm asking of you. Normally I wouldn't ask just a normal person to do this, but you guys are different and I trust you. I need you to spread the word about this. The more people that know, the better. Big things are coming so stay tuned. And when I say big, I mean BIG. Speaking of big things shout to Ten Tree. There about to blow up so show them some love. I'll be back tomorrow with the fresh pick. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG