Monday, October 31, 2011

Everybody Knows

WARNING: this video contains graphic content. but the songs good. so I'd still watch it.....yeah.



This is Monster, by Kanye West. It's Halloween so I had to bring up something like this. I personally like the disclaimer at the beginning of the video but that's a story for another day. That's pretty much all I have to say. I thought a nice strange video/song like this would go along well with Halloween. Not to mention that this song makes you go hard....for real. So sit back, relax and turn into a monster. Oh, and Happy Halloween too eh! It's Motivational Monday!

Remember to like us on Facebook and Twitter. Links for that are in the contact section above. Also, please keep spreading the word. The more people know about it, the better. Big things are a coming, believe you me. I'll be back tomorrow with some local talent. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG