Saturday, July 2, 2011

Supper's Almost Done But Tonight Poutine

A day after Canada day and I'm still feeling patriotic. You know what that means? A little more Classified

The metrolyrics top song (I know weird place to get it, but I like to be different). Anyways, the top song is Nicki Minaj's Super Bass.



The top music video according to Yahoo is Katy Perry's T.G.I.F (once again, I don't pick the top two songs, I only pick the last one. Just wanted to clarify).



And my fresh pick, in honor of Canada Day is Classified's Oh...Canada.



Remember to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter. And keep spreading the word, I need your help with this so spread it like no other. Shout outs of the week go to Suchs, Creelman Kid, JDA, and everyone else who reads this. I'll be back Monday with a motivational song. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG