Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ain't Nothing Like

Local talent Tuesday. I give you Regina's own, Pimpton.



Normally I'd write a little blurb about the song that I posted, but on this specific occasion I'd rather let the music do the talking. Pimpton has a beauty groove, and his rhymes go down smooth like lemonade on a hot day. Just take a minute to slow down, and lend your ears to Pimpton, cause you'll like it. Guaranteed. Plus, I'm a sucker for horns, so that really takes it over the top. So, sit back, relax and enjoy. It's Local Talent Tuesday.

Remember to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and spread the word. The more people who read this, the better. So keep pushing it. We're just 41 likes away from getting some videos going, so keep liking us on Facebook and what not. I'll be back tomorrow with a music video. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

1 comment:

Stay Fresh,
RG