Friday, July 8, 2011

Wake Up

A late night edition of Feel Good Friday.



As I explained in the last post, I've been swamped at work, so that's why this is late. However, this does tie in with my work life. Whenever I complete a sale, this is the song that plays inside my mind. So if you can picture me, dancing to no music, I'm thinking about this song. Ya, the customers think I'm crazy, but whatever. Haha, but regardless, here's a little Mac Miller, Best Day Ever. I hope you guys all had a great week, if not, there's a new one right around the corner, keep your chin up and keep your heart to God and you'll be golden. I promise. I got an awesome song for tomorrow's fresh pick, so stayed tune. For now just sit back, relax, and enjoy. It's feel good Friday!

Remember to like us on Facebook, follow on Twitter and rate/comment below. Keep spreading the word too please! I'll be back tomorrow with the Fresh pick. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG