Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Want Y'all To See This

Childish Gambino. All of the Lights Cover. Leggo.



First of all, sorry for the late posts in the latter part of this week. I've been swamped at work, but I'm going to try to fix that up. 2nd, and this is a major change. I will no longer have the top billboard songs on Saturday's, instead it'll just be the Fresh Pick, it seems like more people like that. If you read this, you probably want to see my picks, not the top rated songs, so that's what you're getting! So, this week's fresh song comes from my boy Childish Gambino, with his song Break. I heard this a few days back and just about exploded in realizing how legendary this song is. He covers Kanye West's All of the Lights. And in my opinion, he does a damn good job of it. So sit back, relax and enjoy. It's the Fresh Song of the Week!

Remember to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and rate/comment below. I love it when you guys rate/comment cause it lets me know how many people are checking this out and how much they're liking it. So keep doing that. Also keep spreading the word, whether it be by work of mouth or on Facebook or Twitter. Every little bit helps and it is all highly appreciated. Weekly shoutouts go to my boys Suchs, Mitch "pretty much a manager" Bres and CreelmanKid aka DCar. I'll be back Monday with a motivational song. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG