Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let Me Freak The Funk

A music video played in reverse? I like it!




First ever music video Wednesday and I had to start it off right. Now, although many other days do feature music videos, on Music Video Wednesdays, the song is picked because of the music video. So, all these picks are based off what the music video does. Creativity and uniqueness is rewarded on Wednesdays. There's not much to say about this video. Except that it is legendary! The Pharcyde killed it with there creativity. I'd rather the video do the talking than me. So, although this is shorter than usual, sit back, relax and enjoy.

Also, please tell everyone about this page and also follow on Twitter and like us on Facebook and also like us right here on Google, and then you can comment and stuff right on here. You can also comment/rate below or on Facebook. I'll be back tomorrow with a throwback track. Until then...

Stay Fresh,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Fresh,
RG